Saturday, June 5, 2010

And the OWH Bloghop winner is......

PAULA(May 29,9:49am)!!!

And Paula, you can thank the Boston Red Sox for your prize!

I just have to share real quick my cute(well, I think it is anyways) method of choosing a winner. Yep, sure--I could use the random number generator and I've done that in the past, nothing wrong with that, but this time I was gonna be a lot more 'hands-on' and write each name with the date and time on a little slip of paper and pull from a hat(probably an old black beret laying around here somewhere). Well, you guys really blew me away with all the awesome comments! I never thought I'd have 136 of them!! Long story short here--I just got back from my roadtrip to Baltimore and I was tired and there was no way I was gonna stick with my original plan so I asked hubby to choose a number between 1 and 136.

What do you think a total and complete Red Sox fanatic is gonna do?? Yep. You guessed it. Josh Beckett chose our winner.

So Paula, you're #19 and the lucky winner!

Take note my friends, for future bloghops.....you might want to know all the Red Sox jersey #'s and time the placement of your comments accordingly....heehee...

Thank you all again SO much for taking part in the hop and for all of your truly wonderful comments! You guys are the best!

4 comments:

  1. I just had to comment that the funniest part of this story is that I am a big Yankee fan. For you non-baseball people, the Yankees and Red Sox are probably the biggest rivals in baseball history! Thanks Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner! And what a fun way to choose the winner! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL that's too funny, a Red Sox number determined the winner who is a Yankees fan LOL I love it! Congrats Paula!
    What an awesome blog hop you all put together, I had a ton of fun!

    StephanieD

    ReplyDelete