Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Ah....Heaven....







Here's those obnoxious stash addition pics I promised. Now do you see what I mean about buying WAY too many of those new Tim Holtz dies?? They are HUGE.Before this shopping expedition, I only owned one of those giant Sizzix dies and it had it's own little storage place. Now? I'm in trouble here. I couldn't resist though once I saw them in person. I can't wait to use those edge dies on some cards.

I also picked up a few of his new embossing folders. I didn't like them so much when I saw them online, but again once I saw them in person I was imagining the possibilities...

I tried not to go too crazy with paper(well, single sheets of paper). Paper pads on the other hand?? I can't get enough of them! Here's a nasty little confession for you---I bought a second pad of each of those new October Afternoon papers. I'm already using them a ton and every serious papercrafter knows--once they're gone, they're gone. Gotta get 'em while you can, right?

I think I got a pretty nice assortment of goodies. They should keep me busy for awhile. My hubby had to turn around and go back up to Baltimore unexpectedly a few days after we got home and he called last night asking if I needed anything else from the stores up there! Um....yeah..... um....not really, but since you asked....I really want one more of those Tim Holtz dies...

My guy's a keeper, for sure! (and I think I'm loving all the consolation prizes I'm winning for all the unexpected business travel)

I only had time to take a few quick pics of the stash today, no scrappy play time for me, but tomorrow is wide open! Can't wait!

4 comments:

  1. whoa that is quite a haul!! I wish you lived next door, I'd come shopping at your house LOL I have more pads of paper than I know what to do with, I could probably wallpaper most of Houston with it *tsk*. it's too pretty to cut and like you said, once it's gone, it's gone. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow so many great goodies.... I understand what you mean about online shopping sometimes things that look great there are duds and then things you pass on will be amazing in person. that's why I miss having lots of LSS to shop at.

    Have fun with your new stuff

    I wanted to thank you for visiting my blog during the OWH blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omgosh! I need to come scrap at your house! Actually, I bought several of those things too but not nearly as much of the new dies.

    ReplyDelete