Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Look at this cute $ stamp!!!


Is this not the cutest little cheap stamp you've ever seen? Well, probably not. There's a lot of really cute $ stamps out there, but most always seem too small to use in card-making as the main image so I tried to work around that with this one.

The reindeer and 'no peeking' are part of a Studio G set from this year and the tree is a single ezmount stamp but I can't remember the manu on this one. I did a masking technique with the tree, colored him in with Prismacolors and added some stickles. The 'do not open til...' stamp came with the Quickutz Jolly giftset from last year. And, of course, another Martha border punch used here, some Nesties, and a CB embossing folder along the top of the card. All paper is MME.

This was the last design I came up with this year for cards and I ended up liking it so much, I churned out about 10 of these one night. I might make these in boxed sets next year to give as gifts. They came together quick and were just fun to make.

Today I'm working on a gift card holder using the new QK Santa's Workshop mini-album dies. Well, if I can get the rest of my Christmas shopping done first... kinda still have to buy the gift card to go in it...

No comments:

Post a Comment