Friday, October 9, 2009

More Halloween spookiness

Here's another party invite I finished this week. Progress is not going so good on these but I work best under pressure so I'll get them done by the 15th. Even if it means pulling a few all-nighters. I'm having a blast using all this Halloween stash though! Loving the MS punches and I was seriously itchin to use the QK Haunted font. I'll be squeezing that in on a few more cards for sure.

On this one I stamped the Inkadinkadoo trick-or-treaters(too cute!!) and colored them using Prismacolors and baby oil. I decided to bling it out a bit with some SU iridescent ice ep on the witch's dress. I just used a versamark pen over the dress after I had finished coloring the image. I used the same ep on the "boo" diecut title and used pop-dots for a little dimension. The 3 panels behind the stamped image were run through the branches cuttlebug embossing folder.

It's funny how much the colors of the BG Eerie collection are so similar to the colors in this 3 or 4 year old SU dsp. I can't even remember the name of the collection it's been so long that it's been gathering dust in my stash. It feels good to use stuff you've been hoarding forever. Off to find what other Halloween goodies I can use this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment