Monday, October 12, 2009
So I originally was going for "happy haunting" on this card but do you ever just get stuck on using something and you just refuse to veer down a different path? Sometimes I envision a project a certain way using a particular product and I can't not use it. That's what happened with this card and the QK Haunted font. Oh yes, I was gonna use it. It wasn't gonna go down any other way. Only one small problem. This font's pretty big and there was no way "haunting" was gonna fit. So, it's happy haunts. I like it better anyways, so there.
I used all kinds of fun goodies on this one. A little nesties, some BG Eerie again mixed with that awesome new QK font and an oldie but goodie QK Indigo font that I think really goes nicely with Haunted. I used the MS drippy goo and graveyard punches again seeing as how I'm trying desperately to justify their purchase with their somewhat limited uses. So far so good.
The creepy skull stamp is Inkadinkadoo. I used a pearlescent Wausau paper,stamped the image in Versamark and embossed it with a Powder Keg antique copper ep. I then masked the skull and sponged SU More Mustard and Old Olive inks over top. Just gotta knock out 4 more cards and get these in the mail!
Posted by Cathy... at 4:15 PM