Saturday, October 17, 2009

I've been a bad girl...


Instead of finishing my party invites, I hit the road yesterday in desperate need of a shopping fix to take my mind off life for a little while. I still can't share any good news seeing as how the powers-that-be are still holding our lives hostage and don't appear to want to speed the bureaucratic mess up in the foreseeable future. S0--I thought my stress levels that have been pretty darn high for the past 3 months would be all but forgotten about by now but no--I was forced to shop my worries away.

I got some fun new toys though! Some new Cuttlebug embossing folders, more Powder Keg embossing powders, some Graphic45 Christmas papers, some flower soft(had to see what all the fuss was about) and more nesties.

I have a few cards completed that I haven't shared yet, but I'll space them out and just share this one today. The inspiration for this card came from SCS here This black cat stamp is from that Inkadinkado Scary Night Halloween set and I added some diamond stickles to the tail. More BG Eerie and of course, that cute QK label die again. I used the argyle cb embossing folder along the bottom.

It's another nasty rainy chilly day here again so I'm off to work in my scrappy zone all weekend. Hope you enjoy yours too!

No comments:

Post a Comment