Saturday, April 26, 2008

Just discovered...


crops can be kinda fun! I went to my first at a new sb store here in town and it was SO much fun! Well, I think it really helped that 2 of my friends went with me--I don't know if I would've been brave enough to go it alone. We were even served homemade lasagna and to-die-for desserts from a little bakery a few shops down. Total class act and I actually got a page completed and a mother's day card and a good start on a second page. I will definitely do more crops there!

So I decided to scrap a page of the elusive kid. These days I'd have better luck taking a picture of a rare endangered species deep in the amazon. The journaling on this one reads "some days you're the most easygoing kid, laughing & joking, & other days the storm rolls in and we scramble for shelter. Ah, the teen years!

No comments:

Post a Comment