Monday, April 21, 2008

I love rainy Saturdays...


It's weird. I know. I just realized it this past weekend. Rainy Saturdays mean no pressure to do ANYTHING. No feeling bad we didn't drag our mountain bikes out, dust them off, and use them for the first time in a year. No regrets we didn't get out to the lake AGAIN. No yard work. Just a perfect excuse to stay inside, stay in our jammies most of the day, and do whatever we want. So I had no guilt about scrappin'!! I'm still inspired to work with pics from our vacation so I just kinda go with what I'm feeling. I'm really into nature shots right now and that's probably a good thing since I have some awesome pics from the zoo that just make me happy and I want to capture in my books. I realized something else this weekend. I LOVE just scrappin' what I want to and not worrying about whether I have the last 14 years of my son's pics behind page protectors. It's important, don't get me wrong. I just don't feel the pressure to get it done. After all, 3 years ago none of his pics were on a scrapbook page. I'm ahead of the game!

These are a few more shots of seal pupping season at the children's beach at La Jolla Cove. Jeff and I just stood there amazed as this little guy(or girl??) flopped up the beach and planted a big one on a buddy and then made the most hilarious face!! Totally looked like bragging or rejection-we weren't sure which!!

No comments:

Post a Comment