Friday, February 13, 2009

More bittersweet by the day


Obviously, I just can't get enough of this BG line. Well, I guess I just can't get enough of the QK Storybook alpha either. For this one, I used the Martha Stewart valentine stamps and embossed with a light pink ep. For the labels one, I traced and cut out the mat again and then decided it was missing something so I traced around the smaller of the two with a brown pen. The design was inspired by the gift bag on the cover of the current Papercrafts mag. If you haven't picked this issue up, give it a look. There are some super cute ideas in there!

3 comments:

  1. Love how you reworked the cover of Papercrafts into a cool card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy I love that PP. You are amazing with your card making skills. LUV IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just LOVE the PP and the card. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete