Saturday, September 28, 2013

6x6 All Hallows' Eve Mini-Album Part II




Happy Saturday!

I've got a "take two" on my 6x6 All Hallows' Eve mini-album to share today. I used my PDF tutorial found HERE on this one with the Echo Park "Chillingsworth Manor" 12x12 collection. I wanted to show it with some different Halloween papers that can still be found in stores and these are papers I missed out on last year and happily found this year!

This mini works up pretty fast and I'll be showing another example of it using a Fall paper collection soon. I've got a few more Halloween minis I'd like to finish up and I think I'm finally close to using almost all of my Halloween stash of papers! From now on, I've just got to choose my favorite for the year and only. buy. one.

This completed mini-album is listed on eBay HERE ending Sunday 10/6, if you're interested.

A video of this mini can be found on my YouTube channel HERE.

Hope everyone's enjoying the weekend:)





















































No comments:

Post a Comment