Thursday, September 26, 2013

6" x 6" All Hallows' Eve Mini-Album PDF Tutorial


Who's ready for cooler weather, changing leaves and Halloween??

I've just finished my re-make of the 6"x6" "All Hallows' Eve" mini-album from last year and the tutorial is listed in my Etsy shop HERE.

I made a few slight changes in the new version, including a black suede closure using the new Tim Holtz buckles, rolled velvet roses and a few other embellishments that I had to substitute because I no longer had the originals that I used last year.

All of the page designs remained the same with lots of flaps, pockets, magnet closures, etc as the original album had. The tutorial is 48 pages long with 124 photos and goes step-by-step through the process of creating all 10 pages, front and back covers and photo mats/tags. 

This is a fun little book to make and works up really fast! I've got a second one nearly finished and I'll be sharing that here on the blog and my YouTube channel soon. I should also have a video up within the next day of this new version of the album. 

Hope you're all having a great week and getting in that spooky spirit:)






































No comments:

Post a Comment