Monday, March 11, 2013

6x8 Botanical Noel PDF Tutorial



Good Morning!

 I've been working away these past few weeks on re-creating the Botanical Noel mini and developing the PDF tutorial and it's now in the shop. This is a HUGE file! The tutorial is 57 pages long with 146 photos. Some of the pages in this mini had a lot of steps involved and I've broken down the process in {hopefully} very manageable steps with lots of photos along the way to clarify.

 This one is available as a digital download only through MediaFire as it's way too big to send as an email attachment. The beautiful thing about the digital download is viewing these on an iPad or similar tablet. It's just a click of a button and the document can be viewed in a Kindle app right on your workspace. It's easy to enlarge the photos if you need to and flip through the pages quickly.

 The PDF tutorial is available HERE.

 I'm starting on a new mini this week that I think will make a really nice gift-giving option. I'll be doing a tutorial on this one as I create it, so it will be available right away after completion of the mini. It should be fairly quick to work up if you have someone that you'd really like to make a little something handmade for and not a lot of time.

 Hope you all have a great start to your week!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! This makes me sooooo happy...so glad you were able to do this. I know that it was a really tough tutorial to put together, you're the best! On my way to purchase mine now. Whoo hoo.
    -Felicia

    ReplyDelete