Friday, February 15, 2013

6"x6" JE T' ADORE Mini-Album PDF Tutorial


Happy Friday everyone!

I've got the 6" x 6" JE T' ADORE mini-album tutorial in the shop today! I've made a few "upgrades" to this one and I'm really really happy with how this turned out. I hope those of you who purchase it will be too:)

On the early tutorials I made, I neglected to think about having a nice cover page on them for printing purposes. I know if I was printing one of these I would like a nice full size color photo of the project on the front page, so I've added that to this one. Developing these tutorials is a learning process for me and you would not believe how much I've learned working in Pages and Keynote over the past 6 weeks. I'm probably going to continue making minor changes and "upgrades" as I discover new tricks in those programs.

This is a really big file. In fact, I think it's the largest PDF tutorial I've done so far. There's 40 pages altogether with 103 color photos and lots of typewritten description on all of the steps. I've added a little text to some of the photos for even better clarification of the steps wherever I thought it would be helpful. I've also tried to include text and arrows on photos with score lines involved as I know the score lines can be difficult to see.

I've got a few projects underway right now and I think one of them will make some people very happy! Lots of red cardstock, lots of cardinals, you get the idea...

I'm also in the planning stages for a new mini that should really appeal to those who like the December Daily/Project Life type of album. I'm pretty excited about this one and the paper collection I've chosen is one of my favorites from CHA last month.

I'm looking forward to a long holiday weekend! Hope you have a great one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment