Monday, October 20, 2008

Better luck next year guys.

It's a sad sad day here but somehow we found the strength to get up this morning and carry on. I couldn't even watch it last night. Had to keep flipping back on commercial breaks during The Race and The Unit and I just dreaded the moment when I knew Jeff would walk out to the living room and break the bad news. For any of you with a Red Sox freak at home--you KNOW what I mean. There was silence. And more silence. Then we went to bed. This morning was all business getting ready for work and more silence. He should be ok around lunch time. This will be a blip on the radar by next month. Maybe. At least there'll be no more weeknights staying up til 1AM. Can't win em all. But it sure would be cool.

3 comments:

  1. Sending big hugs and my sincere apologies to you and your family. May you find comfort during this unfortunate loss. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy!
    Thanks for being the first to stop my the new blog. I was so excited to see your comment. I just visited your blog and it ROX!!!. Love the name of it too, way cool. Have a great day!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete