Wednesday, January 2, 2013

8" Mini-Album Binding Tutorial PDF

Happy New Year!

I've listed my mini-album binding tutorial in my Etsy shop. All of the details are in the listing, but I'll mention here again that this is to create an 8" long mini-album with 14 pages (this includes the insides of front and back covers). My method allows for the use of solid covers and spine so your albums will look, feel, and act like a real book with space between the pages for more dimensional embellishments, features, etc.

I plan on listing smaller "supplements" with the measurements for different size albums as a time-saver for those who want it.

Hope everyone had a happy and safe New Year's!

2 comments:

  1. Just purchased my tutorial....can't wait to really get started! Thanks sooo much for sharing your amazing talent and inspiring us with your gorgeous projects. Botanical Noel is next I hope...no pressure lol.

    Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Felicia!! Hope you like it:) Keep up the pressure! I work best under it:)

    ReplyDelete