Wednesday, October 10, 2012

6x6 Eerie Elegance Halloween Mini-Album



I'm back to share my second Halloween mini this year. This one features Echo Park's Apothecary Emporium collection with a little bit of Teresa Collins Haunted mixed in. These papers screamed elegance to me so I ran with it! I love the combination of spooky Halloween theme with an elegant twist. I used lots of flat-back pearls, shimmery paper, and acetate to glam this up a bit. The best part of all??? I finally found the perfect use for that sassy little witch stamp from Close to My Heart! She's the queen of this little mini:)

This a 6"x6" album with 10 pages including the insides of the front and back covers and will easily hold 40+ photos. There's many interactive elements including a new gate-fold feature I designed with a pocket and tag inside, a waterfall feature, accordion-fold pullout, and pocket-pages with pull-out tags and magnetic closures. I've also designed a few new closures inside with jewelry findings.

This one will be listed on eBay tomorrow night ending on 10/18.

I'll be making a video and I'll post the links to it and the eBay listing tomorrow so please check back if you're interested!

Hope you're enjoying the week so far!







Pages 1 & 2


Page 1 Gate-fold feature


Page 1 Inside of Gate-fold


Page 2 Double fold-out pocket page


Page 2 Inside of fold-out


Page 2 Inside of fold-out


Pages 3 & 4



Page 3 Flip-pocket


Page 4 Pocket-page with two flaps


Page 4 Inside of pockets with tags


Pages 5 & 6


Page 5


Page 6 Accordion-fold


Page 6 Inside of Accordion-fold


Page 6 Inside of Accordion-fold


Pages 7 & 8


Page 7 Pocket-page


Page 7 Inside of pocket with tag


Page 8 Waterfall feature


Page 8 Inside of Waterfall feature


Pages 9 & 10


Page 9 Pocket-page with two small pockets 

Page 9 Inside of pockets with tags


Page 10 Pocket with photo mat


Back cover



No comments:

Post a Comment