Monday, April 16, 2012

6x6 World Traveler Mini-album







Good Monday Morning!!
Here's a little travel album I just completed using the Teresa Collins World Traveler collection. Travel-related scrapbooking is where my true love lies, so this was so much fun to create! There's just something about working with map images, compasses, and vintage post card stuff that just makes me happy:) I guess not only does it remind me of vacations past, but more importantly it makes me dream of vacations to come!

I'll be shooting a video of this album hopefully later on today, but I wanted to get some still shots up and the listing in my Etsy shop HERE (and on the sidebar).

There's all kinds of little details in here, but I also designed it with the goal of vacation pics taking center-stage. So, there's room on nearly every page for a large 4x6 photo. Some of the interactive pages like the postcard, waterfall, and map page can hold a smaller photo on top of those elements, and of course there's room within those elements for pics as well.

The covers are chipboard and the 4 interior pages are pocket-pages like the one I recently did on my YouTube channel. This little baby can hold at least 45 photos!

I'm off to work on that video. Hope you have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment