Monday, July 14, 2008

First try at a CJ...






I've been more productive in the past 2 days than in the past 2 months! Here are some pages from a circle journal I'm participating in on sb.com. Because I'm totally freakin sick and tired of crappy people and crappy vibes--my topic is "The Little Things in Life that make you smile". Hoping this little book will cheer me up whenever I look at it! If you're not familiar with a circle journal-a small group of online friends exchange albums with their own specific topic and each person does a layout for each book. In the end, I'll have a completed 8x8 album with my pages and pages from some extremely talented ladies that I've come to call "friends" from my fave scrapbook mb. I can't wait to get the first album in the mail!!

No comments:

Post a Comment